Winter Break Hours (December 10 - January 10)
Monday - Friday: 5:30 a.m.- 9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - 7 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday Noon - 5 p.m.
Special Holidays and Closings
December 23: 5:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
December 24: CLOSED
December 25: CLOSED
December 31: 5:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.* Family Hours Day
January 1: CLOSED
The Recreation Natatorium is located on the ground floor of the RPAC. The lap pool, leisure pool, dry saunas and recreation spa are available during every hour that the Aquatic Center is open. Special events, classes or maintenance projects may create occasional modification of these hours. A detailed availability schedule for each location is available by visiting the recreational swimming page.
For information on swimming lessons, swimming programs and adapted aquatic lessons offered by Rec Sports, see our community programs.
Pools, Spa, & Saunas
- 82 degrees Fahrenheit; 27 degrees Celsius
- 6 lanes, 25 yards
- Depth ranges from 4-10 ft.
- Always available for recreational lap swimming
Class Instructional Pool
- 83 degrees Fahrenheit; 28.3 degrees Celsius
- 8 lanes, 25 yards
- Movable floor (20' by 62')
- Depth can range from 0-9 ft. (standard depth will be 4-9 ft.)
- 85 degrees Fahrenheit; 29.4 degrees Celsius
- 2,848 square feet
- Shallow entry for children and special needs
- Small child slide and bubble bench
- Depth ranges from 18 inches-3.6 ft.
Leisure Whirlpool Spa
- 104 degrees Fahrenheit; 40 degrees Celsius (The spa may experience lower temperatures on Sundays due to routine weekly maintenance.)
- 212 square feet
- Capacity of 25 people
- 2 saunas (181.7F; 83.2C)
- Capacity of 10 people in each
- Both co-ed
- Must wear swimsuit or shorts
- Must sit on a towel