Spring Semester Hours (January 11-April 27)
Monday-Thursday: 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Spring Break Hours (March 14-21)
Monday-Thursday: 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.*
Friday: 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.*
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.*
Sunday: noon to 7 p.m.*
Special Holidays and Closings
April 5 (Easter): noon to 10 p.m.
*Family hours will be held during scheduled building hours on marked days.
The Recreation Natatorium is located on the ground floor of the RPAC. The lap pool, leisure pool, dry saunas and recreation spa are available during every hour that the Aquatic Center is open. Special events, classes or maintenance projects may create occasional modification of these hours. A detailed availability schedule for each location is available by visiting the recreational swimming page.
For information on swimming lessons, swimming programs and adapted aquatic lessons offered by Rec Sports, see our community programs.
Pools, Spa, & Saunas
- 82 degrees Fahrenheit; 27 degrees Celsius
- 6 lanes, 25 yards
- Depth ranges from 4-10 ft.
- Always available for recreational lap swimming
Class Instructional Pool
- 83 degrees Fahrenheit; 28.3 degrees Celsius
- 8 lanes, 25 yards
- Movable floor (20' by 62')
- Depth can range from 0-9 ft. (standard depth will be 4-9 ft.)
- 85 degrees Fahrenheit; 29.4 degrees Celsius
- 2,848 square feet
- Shallow entry for children and special needs
- Small child slide and bubble bench
- Depth ranges from 18 inches-3.6 ft.
Leisure Whirlpool Spa
- 104 degrees Fahrenheit; 40 degrees Celsius (The spa may experience lower temperatures on Sundays due to routine weekly maintenance.)
- 212 square feet
- Capacity of 25 people
- 2 saunas (181.7F; 83.2C)
- Capacity of 10 people in each
- Both co-ed
- Must wear swimsuit or shorts
- Must sit on a towel