Youth & Family Programs
Youth and Family programs are offered year round. Please contact us at 614-688-8787 if you have any questions regarding these programs.
- Adapted Recreation – Offers one-on-one instruction in swimming and gymnastics for children with disabilities.
- Aquatics/Learn-to-Swim – For infants through adults, our swimming program gives your child the opportunities to learn this important life skill.
- Private Swim Lessons - Private and semi-private lessons for children through adults.
- Camp Now & Then – School’s out but we’re not! We follow Columbus Public Schools calendar.
- Football Saturdays l Scarlet & Gray – Attending the home game? Have your children play their own games with our staff while you enjoy the football game.
- Introduction to Diving Lessons - Teaches diving safety and basic skills for beginners.
- Parent's Night Out - Enjoy a night out on the town while we entertain your children! Drop your children off for exercise, fun, games, and dinner.
- School Break Camps – Have your child join us for a portion or all of their winter or spring break! We follow Ohio State and Columbus Public Schools calendars.
- Summer l Camp Recky l Completed Grades K-8 - The best place to be in the summer! Enthusiastic and caring counselors provide summer excitement all over Ohio State campus for school age children and teens.
- Summer l Buckeyes in Training l Ages 3-5 - Perfect for your youngster to gain some independence, meet new friends and participate in educational and fun activities.