Summer | Camp Recky | Completed Grades K-8
- Download a Camp Recky registration form.
- Register online.
- View the Community Programs Summer Guide with camp information.
- Updated March 6, 2014: Full camps include: Diving Camp July 21-25 and August 4-8; Kids in the Kitchen June 9 – 13, June 16-20, June 23-27, July 7-11, July 14-18, July 21-25, July 28-August 1 and August 4 – 8; Rock Climbing June 23-27; Tennis Camp June 9-13; Flag Football Sports Camp June 16-20; Soccer Camp June 23-27; Outdoor Pursuits June 30-July 3; Volleyball June 30-July 3; Basketball July 7-11; Lacrosse July 7-11; Flag Football July 14-18; Basketball July 21-25; Soccer July 28-August 1; Basketball July 28-August 1; Tennis August 4-8; Triple T June 9-13, June 23-27, July 7-11 and July 28-August 1.
Important Dates for Camp Recky 2014:
- Monday, March 3 (12:01 a.m. online and 9 a.m. in person): Camp Recky online and in-person registration. Registration forms may be dropped off on this day, but they will only be processed at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. If you drop off your registration form, you are not guaranteed a spot in the camp you selected if the camp fills before your registration form is processed. Complete your registration online.
- March 3, 2014: Camp registration begins online. Download a registration form.
- April 13, 4 - 7 p.m., RPAC Meeting Rooms 1-3: Camp Recky Parent Orientation for registered returning and new parents
- May 1, 2014: All camper paperwork due (accommodation requests, health forms, permission slips)
- May 30, 2014: All camp balances due
- Tennis (LTP Tennis Courts/ Drop off at RPAC)
- Flag Football (LTP Turf Field/ Drop off at RPAC)
- Cheerleading (LTP Grass Field/ Drop off at RPAC)
- Lacrosse (LTP Turf Field/ Drop off at RPAC)
- Baseball/Softball (Freed Beekman Park/ Drop off at ARC)
- Volleyball (ARC/ Drop off at ARC)
- Basketball (RPAC Gyms/ Drop off at RPAC)
- Soccer (LTP Grass Field/ Drop off at RPAC)
- Diving (McCorkle Aquatic Pavilion Dive Well/ Drop off at RPAC)
- Rock Climbing (ARC/ Drop off at ARC)
- Outdoor Pursuits (Fred Beekman Park Shelter/ Drop off at ARC)