- Who We Are
- Adventure Recreation Center (ARC)
- Jesse Owens North (JON) Recreation Center
- Jesse Owens South (JOS) Recreation Center
- Jesse Owens West Tennis Center (JOWTC)
- Outdoor Adventure Center (OAC)
- Outdoor Facilities
- Recreation & Physical Activity Center (RPAC)
- Open Recreation
- Parking Information
- Celebrating 10 Years of the ARC and RPAC
- Community Programs
- Fitness and Wellness
- Intramural Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Safety Trainings and Certification
- Sport Clubs
- Space Reservations
- J. Michael Dunn Sport and Wellness Scholars
- Accommodations | Inclusion
Jesse Owens Recreational Centers Fact Sheet
(54 kb PDF)
List of equipment and facts for Jesse Owens Centers
Jesse Owens South (JOS) Recreation Center
175 W. 11th Ave., Columbus, OH 43210 • Phone: 614-292-7621 • Driving Directions
All types of guest passes are available for purchase. Only credit cards and BuckID are accepted.
Autumn Semester 2015
Monday-Thursday: 7-1 a.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: noon to 10 p.m.
Sunday: noon to 1 a.m.
Thanksgiving Break Hours
November 25 - 29, closed
November 29, 4 p.m. - 1 a.m.
This fully accessible, air-conditioned south campus satellite facility offers:
- two basketball courts
- a table tennis area
- free weights
- strength training machines
- cardio equipment
Equipment available for checkout with a valid BuckID includes:
- men's or women's basketballs
- dip belts
- forearm blaster
- jump ropes
- squat bar neck support
- table tennis paddles
- weight belts
- wrist straps
- agility ladder
Day-use lockers are also available and locks are available to rent. Please note that bags are not allowed on the fitness floor.