- Who We Are
- Adventure Recreation Center (ARC)
- Jesse Owens North (JON) Recreation Center
- Jesse Owens South (JOS) Recreation Center
- Jesse Owens West Tennis Center (JOWTC)
- Outdoor Adventure Center (OAC)
- Outdoor Facilities
- Recreation & Physical Activity Center (RPAC)
- Open Recreation
- Parking Information
- Celebrating 10 Years of the ARC and RPAC
- Community Programs
- Fitness and Wellness
- Intramural Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Safety Trainings and Certification
- Sport Clubs
- Space Reservations
- J. Michael Dunn Sport and Wellness Scholars
- Accommodations | Inclusion
Tom W. Davis Climbing Center
The Tom W. Davis Climbing Center features two state-of-the-art climbing walls, providing challenges and fun for beginning and experienced climbers alike. Together, the Nicros Art Wall and the West Coast Wall offer more than 50 different routes for you to test your mettle. The 4,000 square feet of climbing space has 25 top-rope routes, eight lead routes, overhangs, cracks, jugs, arêtes, dihedrals, crack climbing, a roof and a bouldering cave.
All climbing is on a drop-in basis. Guest passes are available for non-members.
Arrangements can be made for special programming. An organization may be able to reserve the climbing center for special events. Please call the climbing center at 614-247-8680 for more information or view space reservation information.