Fitness & Wellness
- During the week of Monday, February 24 - Sunday, March 2, each time you attend a fitness class you are entered to win a massage! The more classes you attend, the more times you are entered!
- Book a massage in the month of March and you're entered to win a relaxation basket, complete with a $50 gift card to Cameron Mitchell restaurants!
- The spring fitness schedule has been posted.
- Activate your fitness pass online so you can take unlimited group fitness classes.
- View small group personal training courses for spring, including Free Motion® and Kettlebell! Register now!
- See our special group fitness class offerings, including Half-Marathon Training Program, Couch 2 5K and more! Free for anyone in the university.
Let Us Help You Stay Fit!
Rec Sports's Fitness Services offers a variety of ways for you to be well for life!
Our programs include:
- Group fitness: Tired of the treadmill? Stay inspired to meet your fitness goals by participating in a group fitness class. Classes range from cycling, to kickboxing, weight training, yoga, and more!
- Personal training: Work one-on-one or in a small group setting to meet your fitness needs through a tailored exercise program. Our personal training program also offers an equipment orientation to help you become more familiar with the equipment offered and fitness assessments to determine where to begin on your fitness journey!
- Massage therapy: Relax after a long week (or day!) by getting a massage from one of our massage therapists.
- Fitness services outreach: Can't make it to the gym? Have the gym come to you! We offer on-site group fitness classes and personal training.
- Student Wellness Center: The Mary A. Daniels Student Wellness Suite at the RPAC provides services at Ohio State that enhance the wellness of students and their communities.