RPAC Locker Room Showers Available for Members Starting May 24
May 14, 2021
Starting May 24, showers will be available at the RPAC locker rooms for member use.
- There will be eight available at a single time in each locker room to allow for appropriate cleaning and physical distancing.
- Showers will be cleaned and sanitized every four hours and deep cleaned nightly.
- Restrooms and locker rooms which have been utilized throughout the academic year will remain on the same disinfection schedule.
- Mask usage will continue to be required in the locker rooms and may only be removed while in the shower stall.
- Physical distancing in the locker rooms will remain unchanged—currently patrons must remain six feet physically distanced.
- Full towel service will remain unavailable, members must bring their own towel.
- Soap, shampoo, body wash and other convenience items are not provided, patrons must provide their own.
- The private changing rooms will be available during building hours. They will be cleaned 2-3 times per day and deep cleaned nightly.