Fitness and Wellness
Let Us Help You Make Fitness Part of Your Life in Motion
Rec Sports' Fitness Programs and Services offers a variety of ways for you to be well for life! Physical activity has been proven to positively impact your mental health by improving sleep, reducing stress and anxiety and creating a sense of belonging.* Our fitness team is committed to providing our community with opportunities to learn, grow and engage in physical activity. Whether you are looking for guidance, accountability or just a space to move your body, our trained staff is here to support YOU on your fitness journey.
Our programs and services include:
- Group fitness: Have fun while working out with your peers in our FREE group fitness classes! Class formats range from cycle, to barre, yoga, Zumba® and more.
- Personal training: Meet your fitness goals with one-on-one training, exercise program design, fitness assessments or instructional programs!
- Fitness in Motion: Stay connected with your organization, colleagues or friends with custom fitness programming led by our certified instructors.
- Fitness resources: Keep yourself motivated to move with a variety of weekly workout plans, instructional videos, fitness articles and more! We are always adding more resources, so be sure to check back often.
- Join our team: Inspire others to live a Life in Motion by becoming a group fitness room monitor, group fitness instructor or personal trainer!
- Student Wellness Center: The Mary A. Daniels Student Wellness Suite at the RPAC provides services at Ohio State that enhance the wellness of students and their communities.
*Source: Physical Activities Guidelines for Americans, 2nd?edition published by The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion; 2018