How To Register for Intramural Sports
Intramural registration is just a few easy steps:
All participants are required to create an account with IMLeagues. Note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages. Use this button if you encounter any difficulties. You may also contact the intramural sports office from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
1. Go to intramurals.osu.edu and click Create Account or click "Log in with Facebook" if you have a Facebook account with your school email attached. This will automatically create an account, fill in your info and join you to the school (steps 2-4).
2. Enter your information, and use your school email if applicable (@osu.edu) and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school. If not, you can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link.
- Log in to your IMLeagues account at intramurals.osu.edu.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR
Click on the "The Ohio State University" link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed; click on "open league" next to Amazing Rec Race.
- Click the orange "create team" button and follow instructions.
GENERAL IMLEAGUES INFORMATION
You can join the sport in one of three ways:
Create a Team (for team captains)
1. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
2. If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name and invite them.
3. If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email address.
Join a Team
1. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
2. Accept a request from the captain to join his/her team.
3. Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join.
4. Go to the captain's playercard page, view his/her team and request to join.
Join as a Free Agent: You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Ice Hockey Rule
Ice hockey registration is only done on an individual basis; you are not permitted to register an entire ice hockey team.