Babysitting (Kid Zone)
Work out without worrying about babysitting! While you are at the RPAC, drop your kids off at the Kids Zone to be looked after by experienced and trained Rec Sports staff. Children ages six months-11 years are welcome at no cost to members.
The Kid Zone is currently closed. When we re-open we will move to a reservation system. Check back for more details.
The Kids Zone is for RPAC members only. We do not accept guest passes. To purchase a membership please click here.
Unless otherwise indicated on the holiday schedule, Kids Zone hours follow the semester schedule. To view the schedule click here
Kids Zone Purpose
- To protect the safety and well-being of each child utilizing the Kids Zone.
- To provide an enjoyable atmosphere for all children.
- To provide a 5:1 child to attendant ratio whenever possible, and to never exceed a ratio of 7:1.
- To provide an atmosphere that makes parents feel confident and comfortable leaving their children in our care.
Kids Zone Policies
- Parent/guardian must remain in the RPAC while their child is in Kids Zone.
- All parents or guardians must be linked to their child’s fusion account and provide a photo ID for check in and check out.
- Children may visit for a maximum of 2 hours per child, per visit.
- Children who are sick are not permitted in the Kids Zone. Parents will be called if a child becomes ill while in Kids Zone.
- Only peanut free snacks are allowed in Kids Zone. No glass water bottles are allowed. No sharing of food is allowed.
- Parents will be notified in the following situations: Assist with an upset child, change diapers and bottle feed children (if needed), restroom help or behavior issues.
- All belongings should be labeled with first and last name. We encourage parents not to leave personal items (computers, cell phones, etc.) in Kids Zone.
If you have any questions or concerns please let an attendant know or contact the Community Programs office at 614-688-8787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.