Intramural Offerings and Registration
Intramural sports offering virtual and in person leagues for the Ohio State Community. Register for all programs via our online portal. See below for our to register and see our current programs.
How To Register for Intramural Sports
Intramural registration is just a few easy steps:
1. Visit recregister.osu.edu.
2. Find the whistle icon label IMLeagues and click it.
3. On the next page sign in:
- Students/faculty/staff with a NAME.# - use the red bar to login
- Affiliate members with assigned Rec Sports Membership Credentials – type in your username and associated password
4. After logging in successfully, individuals will be redirected to the Intramural Sports IMLeagues page. Click the orange INTRAMURAL SPORTS IMLEAGUES button. This will direct you to the IMLEAGUES page in which players may create and join teams.
Ways to join a sport
You can join the sport in one of three ways:
Create a Team (for team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name and invite them.
- If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email address.
Join a Team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
- Accept a request from the captain to join his/her team.
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join.
- Go to the captain's playercard page, view his/her team and request to join.
Join as a Free Agent: You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Ice Hockey Rule Ice hockey registration is only done on an individual basis; you are not permitted to register an entire ice hockey team.