Group Equipment Check Out
To rent equipment for your group please complete the form below. If you have additional questions regarding the Group Equipment process, please contact us via email. Based on availability, your group can reserve equipment for on-campus or off-campus events. The pick-up and return dates will be determined on an event-by-event basis in accordance with availability. Pick-up and return of equipment will occur at the RPAC Sport Shop. Group Rental Requests must be requested at least one week in advance of the requested pick up date.
To be considered for group checkout, groups must understand the following:
- Student Life Recreational Sports reserves the right to determine the potential harm to equipment and may reject said request.
- The scheduling of equipment availability will be based on approval by Student Life Recreational Sports.
- Student Life Recreational Sports must be given the appropriate contact for each request.
- Groups renting equipment are required to observe all applicable policies of the Student Life Recreational Sports and The Ohio State University and all local, state and federal laws.
- Student Life Recreational Sports will apply a fee of $5 for each day the equipment is unreturned.
- If Student Life Recreational Sports assesses a fine, the individual who is specified in the Group Equipment Check Out form will be responsible for payment.
- The individual who is responsible for late fees will be suspended from facility access, programs and services until the fee is paid.
- Damaged or unreturned equipment will result in the assessment of replacement cost.
- Priority is given to one-time events. Requests for weekly reservations will be accommodated as available.
- Requestors must be able to transport all equipment to/from the Sport Shop inside the RPAC. Student Life Recreational Sports is not responsible for transportation, delivery or pick-up of equipment.
- Group Equipment Check Out Request must be requested two weeks in advance of the requested pickup date.