Student Life Recreational Sports student staff are foundational to the department’s mission, operations and organizational culture. We value and celebrate every student’s contributions to our community through their unique backgrounds, identities and experiences. Students work in a role that is complimentary to their academic learning and provide practical applications to their future careers. As a Rec Sports employee, students can expect to:
- Make connections between their employment role and classroom learning.
- Contribute to a culture that creates accessible, active and civic-minded experiences.
- Engage in training and experiences from peers and professionals in order to effectively carry out their role.
- Learn through mentorship, leadership and peer supervision opportunities.
- Earn more than a paycheck through the development of important transferable skills and experiences.
Interested in learning more about our employment opportunities? Explore our many areas of employment below. If any positions are currently hiring, a link to the application will be listed beneath the position description.