Members and students paying the dedicated fee are invited to bring a guest to experience Rec Sports offerings. Several guest pass options are available.
|Guest Pass Rates||Rate|
|One Day pass (14 and older)||$10|
|One day pass (5-13, 4 and under are free)||$5|
|3-Day Weekend Guest Pass (Friday, Saturday, Sunday only)||
Guest passes can be purchased at any indoor recreational facility. The department accepts BuckID, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express.
Guests under the age of 18 must have guardian or parent present to sign activity waiver and purchase a guest pass.
To make arrangements for a larger number of guest passes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Pass Policies:
- Members are limited to two guests per day.
- Guests must enter and exit the facilities with their sponsoring member.
- Guest pass holders may participate in fitness classes at no additional charge.
- Guests must follow established behavioral guidelines. The member shares the responsibility for the guests' behavior.
- Guests must furnish photo identification.
- Guests must have insurance to cover any injury that may occur while using Ohio State Recreational Sports facilities.
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a member at all times.
- No refunds are given for guest passes.
- Sponsors may not be solicited.
- All guest passes are non-transferable.
- Guest passes expire at facility closing on the day of purchase.
- Guests passes allow entry in to any facility and as many times as desired during day of purchase.